Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Unique Taste Sensation

If there is anything I strive for, it's creating a unique taste sensation. That is what I live for. That is what it is all about. Something new. Something unique. Something that hasn't been done before. Something that tastes good and is not necessarily good for you. The Unique Taste Sensation: that's what it's all about.

And it turns out I am not the first person to mix mashed potatoes with refried beans (although I probably am the first person to mix those two items along with a hamburger patty, cheese, and BBQ sauce). While searching for an image of mashed potatoes and refried beans, I found home-and-garden.webshots. It looks like some vegan person mixed mashed potatoes, refried beans, and spinach with black bean gravy (see the photo).

On Picasa, I found a group of friends who, "mixed together four eggs, two Morningstar sausages, mashed potatoes, salsa, refried beans, and a bit of alfredo sauce. It was surprisingly tasty, though next time we might leave out the potatoes." Leaving out the potatoes is a big mistake if you ask me... I'll spare you the picture of that one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounded pretty good until they added in the alfredo sauce! Now I'm afraid to look at the picture!
~D