Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Coffee Links

So, I got a comment requesting advice on coffee. I did a little research and discovered very quickly that there is a lot of free coffee available online. Who figured that? What I figure is, you could probably get about a year's worth of free coffee by going to all these sites (or at least a free "something"). This way, if the coffee is no good, no sweat, you did not pay for it, so who cares?
  • Longview Coffee Company offers free shipping.
  • Choose a blend and Seattle's Best will send you a complimentary sample so that you can enjoy their uncommonly smooth taste.
  • Looks like the Italians are competing with Seattle: they are offering one free bag of coffee with each purchase. Woot!
  • Gevalia is upping the ante by giving out a coffee maker and a coffee scoop when you buy two boxes of their coffee. Not too shabby.
  • I'm breaking the "freebie" streak by introducing coffee from Kona. Why am I breaking the freebie streak? Because we like the beer from Kona, so the coffee can't be that bad, right?
  • Complete detour from the coffee theme: We tried this beer for the first time while on our honeymoon. We recently rediscovered it at Costco. And they have a cool website to boot.
  • Last but not least, here's an entire website that does nothing but provide links to getting free coffee. I counted about 23 different highlights on that page, so perhaps it's possible to get several months worth of free coffee? You tell me.
OK, you got your links: start clicking, ordering, brewing, and drinking. And you tell me how good that coffee is!

Bonus link: I don't think these guys are offering any coffee freebies, but they do have an image of a dancing goat. And you don't see that everyday.

1 comment:

Heather said...

GAh!!! I'm just finding my way back here! Thanks for the links! 7 more weeks until I can hit the full-speed coffee, and frankly I cannot wait!