Thursday, July 17, 2008

I Wish

I wish the weekend would never end. I wish we could play all day, every day, all day long. I wish we could bang on the drum till the neighbors knocked on the wall. I wish we could bounce the ball until we make a hole in the floor. I wish we could eat snacks for as long as we wanted. I wish the weekend would never end and then you would never have to go to school and we would never have to go to work and we could play, and play, and play some more until the neighbors knocked on the wall and then we would laugh and sing and shout at the top of our lungs, "We're playing in here, can you keep that knocking down? Don't you know how much fun it is to play and bang on the drum and bounce the ball and eat snacks? Don't you know how we don't want the weekend to end? Why don't you know?" And then we would play some more and bang the drum some more and bounce the ball some more. And then we would eat snacks. I wish the weekend would never end.

No comments: