Monday, July 28, 2008

It's Cold In Here

Picked the wrong day. Yeah, it is the wrong day to not have a jacket in the car. Usually, the car has two or three jackets thrown in the back seat. You never know when it's going to be cold, hot, windy, or all of the above. Or none of the above. You just never know. You just never know when my office is going to be freezing, or steaming; it's never "just right." No, it's never just right. It's either freezing or steaming. And today was the wrong day to have cleaned out the car. It was the wrong day to bring the jackets into the house. It was the wrong day to not have the fleece, or the vest, or even a wind breaker. It is plain and simple: it was the wrong day to not have an extra layer to put on. My fingers are cold. My nose is cold. My feet are cold. It's cold. I could leave my sandwich on my desk and it would stay cold. Did I mention it is cold in here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This picture gives me the shivers just looking at it! Hope you stay warm today!
~D